Helping Crazyfool1

Crazyfool01

9 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Ah don't be a cynic. Apparently Dave does this at his gigs and Alex had seen him live before so made sure he was near the front and recognisable in the shirt. If he really was a plant he;d have known how to hold a microphone properly!

Ah I'm only kidding, hence the laughing face. ?

46 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Why do people think it was a plant? Dave does it at most gigs. 

He got a lad up at Radio 1 Big Weekend and he didn’t know the words! 

I don't really think it was a plant, but loads of people are saying it is. It's just the same as people who get pulled up at the front of Springsteen gigs...

35 minutes ago, Superscally said:

I don't really think it was a plant, but loads of people are saying it is. It's just the same as people who get pulled up at the front of Springsteen gigs...

Definitely think that Courtney Cox one was a plant.

• Upvote 1

Just want to thank all the people who persuaded me to make the effort ... unfortunately no contact ... but feel better for at least trying ... rather than left wondering ... single life continues but ive not lost anything ... so cheers again ... CF x

23 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just want to thank all the people who persuaded me to make the effort ... unfortunately no contact ... but feel better for at least trying ... rather than left wondering ... single life continues but ive not lost anything ... so cheers again ... CF x

Still no luck chief?

5 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

Still no luck chief?

nope its died a death ... so called it a day :) I tried .. not meant to be was a bit of a long shot anyway was worth a try though :) ... one girl replied that I was dancing with but not the one I was really interested in ... Typical :) thanks for asking though 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

nope its died a death ... so called it a day :) I tried .. not meant to be was a bit of a long shot anyway was worth a try though :) ... one girl replied that I was dancing with but not the one I was really interested in ... Typical :) thanks for asking though 

Fair play for trying mate. You could always chance  the arm with the back up dancer? 

38 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Not sure you were forthcoming enough on the Facebook page, I mean your quest was hidden in a thread. Surely it deserves a post of its own?

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It did have initially ... maybe it did get a bit lost but don’t want to overkill it ... it’s a tough one ... it did get tweeted quite a lot 

Sigh. I suppose so but I love a good mystery.

If you don't mind me saying, I would have thought this would have made an appearance on your list of things you learned...?

Why worry about overkill.  Worst that could happen is she reads it and ignores it and you would never know so no worse than it is for you now. Probably best not to visit every female who is registered for Glastonbury tho. That would possibly be a bit overkill .

4 minutes ago, Clareno7 said:

Sigh. I suppose so but I love a good mystery.

If you don't mind me saying, I would have thought this would have made an appearance on your list of things you learned...?

Yep of course :) but it’s in several threads now :) I don’t know if I’ve learned until /if such circumstances happen again :) ... hopefully I have :) 

2 minutes ago, danmarks said:

Why worry about overkill.  Worst that could happen is she reads it and ignores it and you would never know so no worse than it is for you now. Probably best not to visit every female who is registered for Glastonbury tho. That would possibly be a bit overkill .

Yep :) difficulties with the internet being that she might have already done this ... it’s how long I keep searching for the needle in the haystack ... my internet power is probably not that of some and I’ve tried all the big sites I can think of to help ... Glasto chat ... Glastonbury chat ... Glasto girls ... thingy ... efests . Glasto cast , all things Glasto :) one of two :) 

Just now, danmarks said:

Id willingly re tweet but a. I dont know what im doing and b. Unless she is tweeting world war two in real time im guessing she wouldnt see it. Sorry dude.

It’s cool ... acceptance has happened .. haven’t lost anything ... real world needs to take over now :) cheers for comments this eve 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, danmarks said:

Nothing wrong with quick rifle through their bins

Edited by gherkin8r
Spelling fail