Helping Crazyfool1

Crazyfool01

9 minutes ago, AiiShotTheDJ said:

Woman here who thinks what you’re doing is lovely- personally I would be very flattered if you’d gone through the effort and not creeped out at all. Good luck! 

Thanks .... great to hear ... just a shame Glasto chat is so fast moving ... will see though 

1 minute ago, Clareno7 said:

Ffs, she can only say no! You don’t seem like the kind of guy who won’t take no for answer - go for it. I would be flattered even if I was unavailable or not interested. 

definitely ..  so I have :) .... strangely enough its the guys who have said its stalker like and the women saying go for it :) was expecting the other way around 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

definitely ..  so I have :) .... strangely enough its the guys who have said its stalker like and the women saying go for it :) was expecting the other way around 

Well I’ve retweeted so good luck. 

7 hours ago, pentura said:

Yeah that person  posted in Glasto Chat that she said yes!

Looks like there was a few proposals over the weekend. Even seen one photo of a proper sit-down wedding meal! 

I watched Keston Cobblers Club in the Avalon Cafe on Thursday. They said they had a surprise coming later and held up a small box. Later in the set they said let's have a dancing competition and there's a prize for the best dancing couple. When the song finished they 'selected' a couple, got them up on stage and gave the box to the girl, saying it was the prize. She opened it and there was a ring and proposal message inside, she looked absolutely overwhelmed. So nice of the band to help with that! 

8 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

im under no illusion that it will be easy ... but I have the advantage of being very recognisable ... and one of my strong learnings from this year is that nothing is unachievable if you want it enough .... I believe there is another guy called Alex that might also think this :) 

Alex the plant you mean? ?

2 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Alex the plant you mean? ?

Ah don't be a cynic. Apparently Dave does this at his gigs and Alex had seen him live before so made sure he was near the front and recognisable in the shirt. If he really was a plant he;d have known how to hold a microphone properly!

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

not as yet but getting a few retweets ... think Its found a different girl that I also danced with .... but not the ..one 

She's been re-coupled (I think that's #LoveIslandBantz) 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive asked ... but at the moment he seems busy creating videos :( 

Oh yeah, forgot. Give me a minute.

8 hours ago, Smash1984 said:

Talking of planes, did anyone see the proposal flying over the site on Sunday, did she say yes does anyone know?

my girlfriend Sarah's eye sight isn't great and asked what the plane sign said. Which I said without thinking Sarah will you marry me? :wacko: