Helping Crazyfool1

Crazyfool01

31 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

fair comment .. I posted asking the question because I wasn't sure ... so was definitely not expecting everyone to say yes go for it 

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying don't go for it. But if it doesn't pan out learn from your mistake. I wish you the best of luck I was in a 5 year relationship with someone I met at T in the Park back in 2014

I think the bar is Hop & Liquor, and good luck in your quest.

I am maybe old fashioned, but I don’t think there is anything wrong in trying to get in touch with someone you feel you may be attracted to, in order to at very least sound out if there might be any future in it, or if there is at least the possibility of a friendship. How on earth are relationships supposed to start in an appropriate manner these days? I’m sure, in the unlikely event you do get in touch with her, she won’t be creeped out at all. It may even make her feel nice. If she is a bit creeped out, you can always back off.

I wish you all the best, expect a wedding invite, and hope your firstborn is to be named Shaun after my avatar.

4 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I think the bar is Hop & Liquor, and good luck in your quest.

I am maybe old fashioned, but I don’t think there is anything wrong in trying to get in touch with someone you feel you may be attracted to, in order to at very least sound out if there might be any future in it, or if there is at least the possibility of a friendship. How on earth are relationships supposed to start in an appropriate manner these days? I’m sure, in the unlikely event you do get in touch with her, she won’t be creeped out at all. It may even make her feel nice. If she is a bit creeped out, you can always back off.

I wish you all the best, expect a wedding invite, and hope your firstborn is to be named Shaun after my avatar.

thank you :) ... and absolutely I would ... maybe I read too much into the fact she was back in the same bar a few nights later dancing next to me ... but maybe not ... one way to find out :) ... the dating world is an absolute nightmare these days 

1 minute ago, Smash1984 said:

Talking of planes, did anyone see the proposal flying over the site on Sunday, did she say yes does anyone know?

Yes, it went over during Kylie. Would love to know the story and if it was successful. 

3 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Talking of planes, did anyone see the proposal flying over the site on Sunday, did she say yes does anyone know?

Yeah that person  posted in Glasto Chat that she said yes!

Looks like there was a few proposals over the weekend. Even seen one photo of a proper sit-down wedding meal! 

Just now, pentura said:

Yeah that person  posted in Glasto Chat that she said yes!

Looks like there was a few proposals over the weekend. Even seen one photo of a proper sit-down wedding meal! 

Ah wicked, can't have been cheap arranging for that. Got a link to the chat?

1 minute ago, Smash1984 said:

Ah wicked, can't have been cheap arranging for that. Got a link to the chat?

I imagine it'd be hard enough to see from that crowd during Kylie as well! Obviously there was a ring but if you were relying solely on the plane that'd be tricky!

Yeah here's the group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/glastochat/

I wasn't at the festival this year but lost of people posting over the weekend. You need to request to join it but one of the admins will approve pretty quickly. Some great stories, photos and funnies on there

Decided im going to see what I can do ... and to those that are concerned about it seeming like stalking ... she  could be absolutely miles away ... just want so see something achieved by my visit to an inspiring place that I love ... in a world of internet dating ... anyway if anyone wants to help / support me in my quest feel free :) would appreciate it