Tank and the Bangas - Glastonbury 2019

bamber

I don't know if anyone else here managed to make it down to this, which eventually started after 2 AM early on Saturday morning?

Succinctly, honestly, earnestly, probably the best thing I ever heard, ever, ever, ever,  bar none.

A true Force of nature in a puffy green jump suit. 

Beyond awesome, second to none. Will be massive if there is any justice in the world.

Edited by bamber

On 7/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, Badlands said:

Don't ever change Bamber :)

I tried to catch them at Coachella last year but they clashed, wasn't waiting till 2am over Silver Hayes this year.

What were your thoughts on Lauren Hill btw??

Well, every time I saw her this century, she was conspicuously, overly, concerned with the sound desk. It is like an affliction she has. I think that she probably has some sort of obsessive disorder. That said, the music still stands alone. I was in front of the barrier at the Pyramid for this, first time ever ( I was at the front before the barrier, long time ago).

Honestly, I enjoyed it, but I did not expect it to be all time great. I'm glad it happened and everything.

Should have happened 20 years ago, then it would have been true excitation.

Love her.

I was so excited to see them but in the end didn't want to leave all my friends at Joe Goddard. Annoyed to hear it started late as probably could have made it over for some of their set now.

Hopefully they'll be back - they just seem perfectly suited for late-night Glasto slots

I smile a lot. I'm a happy person. I don't think I ever smiled so hard as I did for the last four minutes though. Utterly outstanding and joyous. Perfection.

The new Vid for Hot Air Balloons :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

..... Including the aforementioned jump suits and balloons.  

If you like an indie band that begins with K or Foals etc, or any questionable music that you are not sure about....

I suggest you have a listen to this. All the the way from New Orleans ..... Tarriona "Tank" Ball and the Bangas....

Edited by bamber