Pet Shop Boys 2020?

Hugh Jass

56 minutes ago, Clarence Clemons said:

I just hope they play somewhere!

Agree that WH would be suitable, it stretches a long way back and the sound is always 10/10! ?

Definately agree with that the first bit ... the bit about the sound not so much ... dreadful for the jacksons ... but can’t recall any complaints from last year 

Just watched them as well, then I had a look at their guest appearance with the Killers, I’ve got all glasto tv coverage on planner!

Their pandemonium tour show 2009 is available on sky catch up as is their life in pop documentary,  got tickets to see them in Glasgow next year but would love to see them on the farm. Sure it will happen.

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

dont know if this helps ... I nodded off so need to have a search for it myself ... let me know if you find it :) 

IMG_5639.png

Thank you. Didn’t see that on the search. I have that on Bly ray. I was worried there was something new out there. 

a clash with Taylor would be helpful as i have no interest in her and a dilemma over the Boys if they play.  i am seeing the Dreamland tour twice before Glastonbury so if it was a big clash i may have missed them,  but the idea of being somewhere else when they are playing also seems insane.  really didn't want to be at the Killers this year but only went to keep my wife happy,  when they came out it made missing the Chems a little easier to cope with

• 3 weeks later...