Pet Shop Boys 2020?

Hugh Jass

25 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

anyone else watching them later ? on the tv ..or live ? my friend is there unfortunately but somehow i missed the invites :( 

You should count yourself lucky, have you see the lineup? Even if you like the PSB that's one of the worst lineups I've ever seen.

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

tried to post the poster but it came up with a minus 200 error !!  west life , clean bandit , status quo , banana rama , Kelsey ballerina :) , and simply red 

Oh. Not one of them I'd be interested in seeing. I'm pleased you didn't post the poster, I probably can't view it from the work computer anyway.

Just now, Curlygirl said:

Oh. Not one of them I'd be interested in seeing. I'm pleased you didn't post the poster, I probably can't view it from the work computer anyway.

cant be that exciting at the moment .. I've just received a video of the Glastonbury fish and chip lighthouse  type thingy :) red and white stripes :)