Overheards and funnies

alibear

At midday on Sunday, a man commented to presumably his wife at how dirty her feet were.  The woman looked down at her (what to me looked like perfectly clean) feet in flip flops and said "Eurgh they're disgusting, just imagine if we'd been here all weekend".  

Ill use the term loosely...but a young lady collecting her stuff at the lockups,

around 11am Sunday morning !!

"yeh we`re collecting our stuff now and heading home, we need to get back to London and unpack as my husband has work on Tuesday"

FFS Tuesday ??? , wanted to slap the pair of them....especially knowing that I was leaving Monday am and in the office that afternoon.

Youngsters today huh !?!

1 minute ago, BeddyDriver said:

Ill use the term loosely...but a young lady collecting her stuff at the lockups,

"yeh we`re collecting our stuff now and heading home, we need to get back to London and unpack as my husband has work on Tuesday"

FFS Tuesday ??? , wanted to slap the pair of them....especially knowing that I was leaving Monday am and in the office that afternoon.

Youngsters today huh !?!

Such folk should be struck off registration permanently.

That's MY ticket those fukkers had. Grrrrr...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Did anyone see the mad fella that was going around shouting about how the cops better stay from him? I passed him near the bandstand and then a few hours later on the ground with 4 coppers sitting on him! Dope.

Think it was him, had him pinned down by the other stage wasn't it? Either Wednesday or Thursday 

Woman next to me at Kylie (in the front section at the back who insisted on sitting in her chair in that crowd!) to her friend

Friend: will she bring out Jason Donavon? 

Woman: hopefully- and also nick cave and the lightening seeds. 

?

• Upvote 1

not an overheard funny but something that had us in stitches was the naked lady running around west holts ... she came and sat right behind us and nicked a girls churros and started dipping it in chocolate sauce ... wondered if she was the one arrested for indecency :) 

10 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

Youngsters today huh !?!

Ha lightweights!

I collected my stuff from the lockup at 1am last night, headed back to London, and was in work by 9am this morning ?

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

not an overheard funny but something that had us in stitches was the naked lady running around west holts ... she came and sat right behind us and nicked a girls churros and started dipping it in chocolate sauce ... wondered if she was the one arrested for indecency :) 

Naked guy walking around the park yesterday afternoon too.

Not really overheard, as it was a lady in our party, but she was discussing with Mrs Driver how her and her husband like to "night snorkel" when they are holidaying abroad.....

FNARR FNARR......

Funny to us guys in the group....

Guess some of us boys just wont ever grow up :D   (50 going on 15)

Edited by BeddyDriver
  • Like 1

At the longdrops on the railway track next to the Avalon entrance.  A guy wearing nothing but flip flops, a silver hat  and tiny gold pants was looking in vain at every cubicle for a clean one but they were rank rotten.  My good lady came out of one and said to him, try in here, I’ve just cleaned the seat.  Oh my god he screamed, thank you so much, I love you, will you be my mummy. !   Not a word of a lie, I just went into hysterics. One of those glasto moments.