5G side effects

sprocketrocket

11 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

It seems that some people that had nosebleeds and awful headaches were blaming it on the 5g ?

In all seriousness, I had loads of nose bleeds over the Weekend and I never get them normally  (I hadn’t put any powder up my nose either!) 

Yep I had a bad nosebleed midway through The Proclaimers - it wouldn’t stop so we had to go up to the medical tent & I missed 500 miles!

Met a nice chap on the way up there who gave me some advice and it stopped within about minute with his help, but after I had left him - so if you are reading this very many thanks! 

10 hours ago, jonnyisRFC said:

In all seriousness, I had loads of nose bleeds over the Weekend and I never get them normally  (I hadn’t put any powder up my nose either!) 

Dust + heat + dehydration is hell for mucous membranes. 

On 7/2/2019 at 12:57 AM, MetaKate said:

The nosebleeds were for sure from the dust and heat. Every time I blew my nose it was black. ?

Same here plus I had it in my ears ???

7 minutes ago, wiskey said:

We were camped right underneath one of the 5g masts and laughed our way through the festival without incident ... Since getting home all 3 children have had several nosebleeds ?

It's the dust - I've had them most of the week too