Alex

jyoung

I thought Dave was going really well, and this could have turned the set into a bit of a laughing stock. I thought it was going to as the wee guy stood bricking it, but fuck me, that was a proper moment. Crowd went absolutely wild when he shot into it

Tremendous 

Fair play to the guy. Could have been awful but he did a good job.

Imagine his first day back to work?

'So Alex, how was Glastonbury?'

'Yeah was alright. Got on stage with my idol and rapped in front of thousands of people'

1 hour ago, Chewie said:

Fair play to the guy. Could have been awful but he did a good job.

Imagine his first day back to work?

'So Alex, how was Glastonbury?'

'Yeah was alright. Got on stage with my idol and rapped in front of thousands of people'

There is some screenshot of his boss saying Alex called in sick over the weekend and that Monday would be interesting - not sure whether he'll fire him but don't think that would be a good idea lol

I just happened to turn over to see Dave and caught this kid rapping, figured he'd been picked from the crowd - he was fantastic, bet he's totally made up :)