2020 wishlists

Matt42

Fleetwood

Taylor (Whatever you think of her music, she does have some sing along bangers)

Elton John

Arctic monkeys 

The Killers (Near 0% chance of happening but a boy can hope ) 

The Black Keys

Foals

Oasis (Yeah yeah i know again near impossibility but just, for one second, imagine it)

The National 

Cat Empire 

On 10/6/2019 at 4:05 PM, chazwwe said:

Idles (yes again, am hoping new album by that time)
Kendrick (won't happen) 
Wolf Alice
Pup
Bon Iver
Pulp

The only one I can see really happening is Wolf Alice.

Don't see any reason why IDLES can't be back again next year... You can't get pyramid headliners back, sure, but think how many acts played 2017 and 2019! And some really high up the bill. Going from The Park stage upwards seems a definite possibility, if not actively encouraged. A third album makes that even more likely I reckon. 

1 hour ago, Hotchilidog said:

Saw Toto this summer and they were great, not just Africa. In fact I think given their musicality they wouldn't look out of place on West Holts. 

Toto have a tonne of hits! Would love to catch them on West Holts, think it would be a busy one

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

Don't see any reason why IDLES can't be back again next year... You can't get pyramid headliners back, sure, but think how many acts played 2017 and 2019! And some really high up the bill. Going from The Park stage upwards seems a definite possibility, if not actively encouraged. A third album makes that even more likely I reckon. 

I'm just worried it won't live up to what their show was this year. Which I'll remember for a very very long time. Could see them high up on the JP stage/Other stage maybe