Matt42

Fleetwood Mac  (Are they still a SR?)

Missy Elliot (New stuff out)

Alanis Morissette (Beacause why not)

Pixies 

Pet Shop Boys

Orbital 

ABBA (Not going to happen)

Kate Bush (Also probably not going to happen)

Rage Against the Machine

Chic & Nile Rogers (Because they always bring the party and I could see them time and time again) 

42 minutes ago, thrillhouse188 said:

Already done one of these but gonna throw in Danny Brown and Neon Indian who I missed, former new album today and latter working on new music I believe

Yeah can see Danny play easy.

Saw him in a tiny venue in 2013(?) in Manchester when he was touring Old and he was brilliant. Be a great addition to Other Stage maybe?

Just seen that a fairly regular poster on here has info that both Arcade Fire and Nine Inch Nails have been offered headline slots at All Points East next year (nothing concrete - just offers). Arcade Fire obviously won’t be back so soon, but if NIN are around then PLEASE get them topping the Other Stage for crying out loud.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:08 AM, Matt42 said:

How great would it be if we got Sunday service?

After watching Friday’s one live in foolish anticipation that it would feature new material, I’ll pass. Kanye barely featured and it was largely a set of God bothering gospel complete with a pastor preaching. Not for me - Kanye really duped us all in to watching that shit.