Stone Roses
Chvrches
Neil Young
Pearl Jam
Radiohead
Editors
Special 'never going to happen' slot - Kate Bush

If I don't get a ticket:

Black Lace doing a 3 day stint at the Pyramid, with Agadoo blasting out on a loop on all other stages.

On 7/6/2019 at 8:53 PM, gigpusher said:

Just to get tickets. I've no doubt that out of 3000 acts I'll be able to find 20-30 to keep me amused. My biggest fear is not being there. 

I've failed to get tickets 7 years on the bounce. How are folk doing it?! I have around 20 devices all set up and not a sniff. Rigged imo. 

14 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

I've failed to get tickets 7 years on the bounce. How are folk doing it?! I have around 20 devices all set up and not a sniff. Rigged imo. 

Don't think it's rigged but the odds are in your favour if you are in larger groups or have more people trying for you. We always ensure we are in a group of 6. I have a rule that I don't accept passengers in my group of 6. Everyone must be trying to get tickets. Some of us have other friends/family who also try on our behalf. That has been what has worked for us. 

I would really like something that is not dance music after midnight. In the past there has been one bar on the main drag playing indie tunes, and then one of the channels on silent disco offers something different (indie anthems, or 80s), and in 2016, there was an hour of Prince somewhere, but I couldn't get near it. I'd love to get down to the SE corner and stay up late, but most of the music leaves me a little cold - just one venue that has something for us non-ravers.

1. Daft Punk - They were always going to be at the top of my list but they are firmly in the 'never going to happen' category 

2. Aphex Twin - Either in a tiny venue under a moniker to 5 confused people or on West Holts

3. Fleetwood Mac - this is more for Mrs Inuit than me.  The way that FM have refused to play Glastonbury until they were offered the right amount of money never sat right with me. I'd still go along and have a grand old time though

4. Massive Attack - it's been a few years since they've last been

5. Queens Of The Stone Age

6. Kate Bush - Along with Daft Punk in the 'never going to happen' list

7. David Byrne 

8. Tool

9. Easy Star All Stars

10. Modeselektor

Then there's Led Zeppelin, who controversially I'm not sure if I want to see them if they're only a shadow of their former selves.  

Boris
Robyn
Fever Ray
The Comet is Coming
Helena Hauff
Ryuichi Sakamoto
Christoph de Babalon
Charli XCX & AG Cook
Fanfare Ciocarlia
Massive Attack w/ Liz Fraser
Cornelius
The Bug
Silver Apples
My Bloody Valentine
Lingua Ignota*

*No way on this planet is this one actually happening, but imagine…

Loads of arl fellas playing guitar and other legends maybe on a rolling one on/one off basis. A bit like Live Aid.

Mark Knopfler or Dire Straits.

Roger Hodgson or Supertramp.

Bob Dylan

Dave Gilmour or Roger Waters, preferably both.

Van Morrison

Peter Gabriel or Genesis, preferably both.

David Byrne or Talking Heads

Aerosmith

Steve Perry or Journey, preferably both.

Neil Young

Paul McCartney

Paul Simon

Jeff Lynne

Led Zep

oh and finally.

Mick Head or Shack, preferably both.

• 2 months later...