eFests Set of the weekend 2019 - VOTE NOW

Hugh Jass

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

my perception is that the one for Dolly was a bit busier, but I was in a different place so I'm far from sure about that. It was definitely very busy for Kylie, waaaay more than The Cure (who didn't have a small crowd, to be clear [The Cure were the only other Pyramid act I saw]).

i was a bit back for Dolly but I had space whereas i was further back for Kylie and it was mad packed. 

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’ll be publishing a top ten on Sunday, and for those who are curious a full list of all 140 nominated sets.

Be interesting to see this as if a Pyramid act wins over a West Holts act for example then I'll consider the West Holts act the winner because they will have had a smaller crowd voting for them. 

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

Be interesting to see this as if a Pyramid act wins over a West Holts act for example then I'll consider the West Holts act the winner because they will have had a smaller crowd voting for them. 

If anyone other than Lizzo wins, I'll consider Lizzo the winner, because Lizzo.

• Upvote 1

1) Chemical Brothers

2) The Streets

3) Idles (Truth)

Big love to The Comet is Coming, Fontaines DC (Rabbit Hole), Slowthai, Elvana, Rhythm of the 90s, Kylie and Sheryl Crow. Enjoyed lots this year.

Edited by T-Mouse