eFests Set of the weekend 2019 - VOTE NOW

Hugh Jass

28 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Mate Lizzo finished at 6:30 and Kate Tempest didn't start until 9:15, I don't know what made you miss Lizzo but it wasn't Kate Tempest.

Yeah I watched Lizzo and Neneh Cherry then went over to the Park and caught the end of Kurt Vile before Kate Tempest came on. 

I missed Lizzo for Low, and have zero regrets. A band I've wanted to see for a long time delivered the set of the weekend for me. Complicated, layered, heartfelt... Goosebumps for an hour. 

Hot Chip delivered. 

And for my third I'll plump for Ishmael Ensemble - up against Kylie in Croissant Neuf they were never going to get a large crowd - but a very assured and emotional performance. I've got a tin ear for predicting acts with a big future, but I hope to see them play a bigger stage with a supportive crowd in the future. 

Shout out to Snapped Ankles in Crows Nest for one of the most bonkers hours I've had on the site. 

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Well done on getting in!

1. Sheryl Crow 

2. Frank Turner - Avalon. Not the best setlist but the best atmosphere I've experienced at one of his gigs.

3. Jeff Goldblum 

I feel really lucky to have been at Strummerville and BBC Introducing too as well as the main set in Avalon. It became from Frank Turner festival feat. Glastonbury. I was actually relieved when he buggered off home ?

He played Hits and Mrs which I've never heard live before and is one of my favourites. Much bawling was done! 

Edited by Digi
  • Like 1