Miley Cyrus

jjhoney

Thought it was a fun set, was about halfway back and had a decent crowd,  tried too hard in the first part but she came across almost in awe and wanted to make sure she ticked the boxes, loved the covers, will watch the set back later in the week, have to add a few in the crowd were a bit "wtf" but she soon won everyone over 

Thought it would be a bit average, but was blown away. Loved the covers (wow that voice on those songs..). Thought the way she did the songs more guitar based than normal with her band also worked excellently. Smashed it.

Fucking loved it, she's such a superstar, I had an incredible time. Minor gripe that I lost interest with the cringey dad interlude and Metallica/Led Zep covers, plenty of Miley classics left on the table, but that just gives her something to think about when she comes back to headline next time.

Cattitude was fucking massive.

2 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Fucking loved it, she's such a superstar, I had an incredible time. Minor gripe that I lost interest with the cringey dad interlude and Metallica/Led Zep covers, plenty of Miley classics left on the table, but that just gives her something to think about when she comes back to headline next time.

Cattitude was fucking massive.

I desperately wanted RuPaul to join her for Cattitude. Was still immense, though, as was the rest of her set. What a voice. 

I planned to get food while she was on but arrived back in time for her set anyway and was actually blown away by her ballsy attitude and strong voice.  I didn't know anything about her other than wrecking ball so was expecting a pop set and was pretty amazed how much I enjoyed every song and her hilarious banter between songs.. she completely won me over.

It felt like a set where if you’re very into miley (we are) you’d love it (we did) but if you’re not you’d be a bit confused, the people around us only really seemed into it when the obvious hits came out and were perplexed that we were word perfect on her new album that they seemed to have never heard before. 

Definitely a set of the weekend for us tho, really enjoyed it, left towards to end of wrecking ball to sprint to billie and made it there half way through her first song, so felt very successful!

I was completely underwhelmed when I saw her name of the line up poster.  

But listened to her a fair bit on lead up to Glastonbury and quite liked her music so thought I would watch her. 

I was totally blown away by her performance, I thought she was excellent. Great voice, great performance 

I hung around after Kylie as by that point I was completely broken and just needed to rest. I wasn't looking forward to Miley in any way but thought I could tolerate it.

It didn't take long for her to win me over and get me back on my feet. What a show! One of my highlights and something I'll remember for a long time. That woman knows how to rock!