Is Chris Martin?

robillustrates

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Am sat next to one of the bookers, so I asked him (really). 

He said yes, there's that clause, also that Chris might parashute onto the stage at any moment. 

I would love to have seen Liam’s reaction if he had wandered onto his stage ?

This amused me from Facebook 

#Glastonbury headliners @Thecure #thecure are rumoured to have hired extra security in order to stop #chrismartin from performing with them. #robertsmith has warned fans not to approach the excited 40 yr old dressed as a 9 yr old pulling his tiny piano between stages on a trolley.

My understanding, on good authority, is that a Chris Martin hologram is permanently on standby in the wings in the event that Coldplay are touring, or even worse. 

Unless needed, apparently he just stands there, tuning up his acoustic guitar, muttering inane whimsy about love and dreams, and making occasional diamond signs with his hands - on a loop around the clock, from Friday morning until Sunday evening. 

• Upvote 2

I was pleased to see Chris pop up a couple of times. I'm not a massive Coldplay fan but I don't mind them and find him quite a funny bloke so I enjoyed those moments :)