My feet are sore

Wallace

Last Glastonbury my feet didn't stop hurting for over a week & I began to be worried I had caused myself permanent damage.

if your feet don’t hurt you aren’t doing Glastonbury enough!!

My feet are blistered, been bleeding, hurt like hell, can barely stand but it's Glasto and it's time to mooch so I'll be all over again today.

I'll cry about feet tomorrow when I'm home, still bands and madness to be had for one more day.

I thought to myself on Sunday, “If you were planning to walk on average 14 miles a day for four days what shoes would you wear?”

The footwear I had chosen for the first three days was not the correct answer.  

Walking boots regardless of heat next time!

Three years ago the left side of my left heel went numb at Glastonbury. I’ve never got the feeling back in it. I plan to just keep numbing a bit more every year until I’m some bionic person who can walk forever and not hurt.  No sore feet this year but I had a very lazy Saturday wandering from water point to water point so I think this is why! 

My ankle is definitely sprained. Was in a significant amount of pain through Saturday evening / Sunday morning and it's still the same massive size as it was before. Coupled with my girlfriend getting heat stroke on the Saturday it was not a great festival health wise! 

Still fully loved it and will be back again next year (with better ankle support).

In terms of footwear btw, I’ve got a pair of lightweight fell running shoes with loads of grip and orthotic insoles. They’ve been great for the conditions and for getting up that WV hill!