Keith Flint tributes...

Swine_Glasto2014

2 minutes ago, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Has there been any significant tributes for Keith over the weekend? 

Chemical Brothers did one. Haven't seen any others, I might have missed some. 

3 hours ago, Moon Monkey said:

That was probably my highlight. The visuals were great too

yeah, i wasn't planning on staying up for that, but by a happy accident, ended up there just as that set started, cracking stuff. Love that they ended with Weather Report too.

There was a Keith Flint bin outside Pilton Palais, think the only day I didn't have my camera on me. 

Gateway played Out of Space which was a mixture of both Prodigy and Max Romeo, got a good reaction. Voodoo People was played on the Other at somepoint which again got a reaction.

Saw plenty flags, t shirts etc with Keith on. Saw a Flag that was Michael Eavis with Keith Flint hair and USA flag garb on.

Probably more than that that I can't remember.

17 minutes ago, chatty said:

There was a Keith Flint bin outside Pilton Palais, think the only day I didn't have my camera on me. 

Gateway played Out of Space which was a mixture of both Prodigy and Max Romeo, got a good reaction. Voodoo People was played on the Other at somepoint which again got a reaction.

Saw plenty flags, t shirts etc with Keith on. Saw a Flag that was Michael Eavis with Keith Flint hair and USA flag garb on.

Probably more than that that I can't remember.

DDE15117-D713-48CC-8C3D-30616836E1C6.jpeg

• Upvote 1