Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gregory

INmusic Festival 2020

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, gregory said:

 

Has anyone asked if Deftones are a headliner recently? 😛

Stop asking please. Everyone is a f**king headliner at Inmusic. 😇😇😇

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gregory said:

Not sure how strict they are on this, but FYI: "Changing the name of ticket holder is possible after purchase but with an additional fee applied. The fee charged for the name change on the already purchased ticket equals the difference in the ticket's face value on the date of purchase and the date of the ticket holder's name change, plus an additional 5 EUR transaction fee on top."

thanks Gregory, i've heard that it shouldn't be a problem with the name on the tickets, my only problem is to sell my purchased tickets, anyone plans how i should go further? or anyone interested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RobHop said:

thanks Gregory, i've heard that it shouldn't be a problem with the name on the tickets, my only problem is to sell my purchased tickets, anyone plans how i should go further? or anyone interested?

You’re going to struggle as it usually doesn’t sell out. So will be hard to find someone who’d rather buy yours than via the website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Steve. said:

You’re going to struggle as it usually doesn’t sell out. So will be hard to find someone who’d rather buy yours than via the website.

50€ is better than 70€ :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steve. said:

Yep true....that’s 6 extra pints of crafters 🤔

Maybe better 70€ and no crafters 🤭

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

officially going now and i know everything has been asked several times. BUT

can you recommend camping? whats the best way to get there? i saw public transport is about an hour? are there any special shuttles during the festival? but what are prices on site about?

will deftones be headlining? any chances for sumski?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, eivomracsy said:

officially going now and i know everything has been asked several times. BUT

can you recommend camping?

whats the best way to get there

i saw public transport is about an hour?

are there any special shuttles during the festival?

but what are prices on site about?

will deftones be headlining?

any chances for sumski?

Never camped, always apartment in Jarun (CHEAP)

about 30 mins to the city center 

no (only  uber if you are lucky)

beer and drinks cheap, food normal price but shit

everyone is headliner to someone's eyes

finger crossed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RobHop said:

thanks Gregory, i've heard that it shouldn't be a problem with the name on the tickets, my only problem is to sell my purchased tickets, anyone plans how i should go further? or anyone interested?

TicketSwap.com maybe? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, activean said:

86445104_3193512870676718_8862084202573594624_o-750x430.jpg

So band is already in Balkan and dates fit
🤔

Popular in Zagreb too. Could easily share the day with deftones as joint headliners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Press release says "exclusive region show". What's considered a region for Macedonia? :D Serbia/Greece/Bulgaria or exYu?

Edited by Nicklord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, activean said:

86445104_3193512870676718_8862084202573594624_o-750x430.jpg

So band is already in Balkan and dates fit
🤔

I just looked on a map and the route would line up perfectly.

Most importantly, I imagine Placebo are quite cheap these days so... - 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, edge235 said:

What do you think, is there a possibility to see Twenty One Pilots at Inmusic? 

I strongly doubt i. Firstly i don't expect another huge name like this and secondly if there is some co-headline name yet to come, i would expect someone with an older fan base. + We are missing UK artist not American 😁

Check out Colors of Ostrava, similar linup with 21P. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, edge235 said:

What do you think, is there a possibility to see Twenty One Pilots at Inmusic? 

No :)

There are already 6 headliners ☝️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, edge235 said:

What do you think, is there a possibility to see Twenty One Pilots at Inmusic? 

Just be happy that the festival still exist... They desperate need a good year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ken19 said:

Just be happy that the festival still exist... They desperate need a good year. 

I am. I’m a huge Killers fan. Only they are enough for me. 😊

Just thinking if 21P or Placebo could be announced too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, edge235 said:

I am. I’m a huge Killers fan. Only they are enough for me. 😊

Just thinking if 21P or Placebo could be announced too. 

Nope. Placebo have a show in Macedonia and that's region exclusive. 21P are not that big in Croatia, they don't need to spend money on them. Lineup is so far really good for 70€

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...