INmusic Festival 2020

gregory

17 minutes ago, Andrej said:

If they are playing InMusic, not sure how would they be billed ? Here they are much bigger than Beck, way more popular, but also smaller than The Killers.

Maybe co-heads with Beck on first day.

They would be headliners, just like everyone else...

• Like 1

Placebo dates and route fit perfectly. First day Beck was announced as headliner and Lumineers are obviously playing second down that day, even Belle and Rival sons are all having that day on their website, so that day is full. 

So the only option it seems second day, but is it a day with Killers and placebo realistic for a small festival like this? It would be strong combination, reminds me of Alt-j and KOL in 2017.

"Day ticket prices, depending on the particular festival day programme, will range from 53 to 67 EUR."

From website it looks like one day will be stronger than the others (or one way weaker), so maybe that day is 67€ day. 

Arsenal fest confirmed Still Corners as well, it could be them playing Hidden stage, would be nice. 

50 minutes ago, Andrej said:

Killers and Placebo on the same day just seems too strong and too expansive. If i am correct Placebo headlined InMusic once in the past?

Yeah, in 2015 when Florence was the big headliner (canceled last moment and Rudimental live stepped in) and judging by my 25 second research it was by far the most attended set

OK, so we do agree Placebo are less possible after Arsenal fest and Nick Mason's announcements. 

About Nick in terms of ticket sales and media attention this is probably great announcement, Floyd are extremely popular here, Gilmour and Waters are playing biggest arenas in the area.

Questions of the day is which spot did Belle and Sebastian took ? 

Probably (i hope) new name tomorrow? 

They are really slow with announcements, it's March and we only have 7 artists, only two announced in February, last one more than two weeks ago .. last year we had 15 at the time ..

i just hope there is nothing to worry about 🙃

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, activean said:

Glasto has been cancelled, Inmusic is on same dates .. 😿

I reckon if they cancel that’ll be it for inmusic for good. Things are not actually so bad here in Croatia. I went for a run round jarun today and it was pretty busy. They are closing bars, restaurants etc as of today but currently the numbers are not too bad and not going up to fast so we might get lucky.