INmusic Festival 2020

gregory

44 minutes ago, activean said:

Kind of hoping for new name this week?

me too, wonder if next one will be another single band or more, how many acts usually announced until end of the year? 

finger cross for FNM, Supergrass and Seasick Steve.. what about Beck that now announced for Down the Rabbit Hole also too much to hope for?

6 minutes ago, amfest12 said:

me too, wonder if next one will be another single band or more, how many acts usually announced until end of the year? 

finger cross for FNM, Supergrass and Seasick Steve.. what about Beck that now announced for Down the Rabbit Hole also too much to hope for?

In 2018 QOTSA were announced in September, Nick Cave early December and Alice in Chains on 20 December. 

Inmusic is unpredictable. 

Relatively happy with that. No idea what his live show is like these days. Last saw him about 20 years ago and he was good then. I hope he’s aged like a fine wine and if not at least it will afford the cathartic experience of standing in a field screaming “I’m a loser baby” at the top of my voice....

1 minute ago, Steve. said:

Relatively happy with that. No idea what his live show is like these days. Last saw him about 20 years ago and he was good then. I hope he’s aged like a fine wine and if not at least it will afford the cathartic experience of standing in a field screaming “I’m a loser baby” at the top of my voice....

I saw him a few years ago at RW at he was one of my highlights of the festival, perfect act for The Barn. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, amfest12 said:

what about Beck that now announced for Down the Rabbit Hole also too much to hope for?

30 minutes ago, activean said:

We don't guess shit here. 

Personally..not bad, not great :)Overall with Beck and Deftones we are off to solid start.

Tickets are 60€ now.

?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1