INmusic Festival 2020

gregory

I kind of have good feeling about Cage The Elephant as well, Tones and I could be given second stage slot, same as Portugal The Man last year with strong single streaming atm. 

Just saw on Festileaks that Iggy Pop announced first festival in 2020, he headlined INmusic twice already, sounds like an option..

6 minutes ago, amfest12 said:

but seem strange no news at all yet..

7 minutes ago, amfest12 said:

what do you think are the chances for Supergrass?

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF INMUSIC.

Yes, Supergrass could be a possibility.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, activean said:

Every artist we mentioned it before as possibility already have some tour dates, who could they be possibly waiting for? Arcade fire? 

Again? It would be one of my top headliner but it seems early for a comeback. 

Maybe The Killers are cheaper nowadays than a couple of years ago. "Mrs Brightside effect" is vanishing :D

11 hours ago, everest said:

Only good thing will be if LAA agency takes organisation of INmusic, but I dont think they will do that (they tried in 2012 with rokay fest, cancelled). This is Croatia, people don't have money, and when they have they buy tickets in last minute...it's really hard to organise something in Croatia

I feel like there's more than Croatians don't have money, whenever I speak to someone in Croatia about inmusic they trash it really hard :D Seemed to me like they built quite a negative reputation for some reason 

It felt like there were more Croats watching The Cure at Exit than at Inmusic this year

Edited by Nicklord