INmusic Festival 2020

gregory

On 9/16/2019 at 1:30 PM, gregory said:

Changed my headliner prediction to 3 of the following: 1975, PJ Harvey, Supergrass, Weezer, Vampire Weekend. 

November prediction update:

Pixies or Noel Gallagher / 1975 / PJ Harvey
Wolf Alice / Cage The Elephant / Wilco

Too many guitars?

• Upvote 1

Very realistic IMO, maybe Cage The Elephant could be positioned as 3rd headliner, something like Foals last year. 

Do you think they will book someone from 2017, it was the first sold out year, alt-J maybe or Arcade fire? 

Everything else but Pixies announced soon would be a suprise for me.

I read at some Croatian forum that there is a romour this could be last INmusic, due to bad financial last year and lack of support from Country/City, they cannot compete with others only with ticket sales and a prices that low .. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, activean said:

I read at some Croatian forum that there is a romour this could be last INmusic, due to bad financial last year and lack of support from Country/City, they cannot compete with others only with ticket sales and a prices that low .. 

Would be very sad if that's true. It's a very unique festival. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Steve. said:

Roger waters? Inmusic just started following him on Twitter...they have a tendency to follow whoever they book but that’s kind of a strange one....

(Nearly) sold out Zagreb arena both times (17K attendance mentioned on the web), so highly popular here but it does seems to extra, does he even play at festivals?

7 hours ago, Red Day said:

He did Glastonbury in 2002 but can’t think of any other festivals. Unless he played a set without the fantastic visuals, I wouldn’t think he’s a candidate for festivals 

He was pretty good in Roskilde 06

18 hours ago, Steve. said:

Roger waters? Inmusic just started following him on Twitter...they have a tendency to follow whoever they book but that’s kind of a strange one....

B90CF79A-E9D5-4974-897D-F14C9DCF99D6.png

A duet between Roger Waters and Greta Thunberg would be epic :D

• Like 1

On Twitter and Instagram they haven't even updated anything, old posters and "Tickets for INmusic #14 (June, 2019) are available!" all this inactivity is getting irritating, i wish we had some information what is going on.

Hope first name is around the corner, Pixies are probably the most realistic name out of confirmed names at other festivals. 

• 2 weeks later...

Quite silent in here, any updated predictions? I'm going for

•  Kraftwerk
  • TDCC + Alt-J or Cage The Elephant
  • Liam Gallagher or Pixies

I also hope that IDLES will show up; they have never played in Croatia, I think it's time for them to come to Zagreb. :)

• Like 1

If they will go with something like that above, it will be disastrous for sure. Most of them played the festival already (kraftwerk, alt j, pixies), and others are just way to weak to attract a serious number of people (cage the elephant, liam gallagher...).

I hope they can somehow get some serious headliner and try to pull a decent edition.

23 minutes ago, Andrej said:

If they will go with something like that above, it will be disastrous for sure. Most of them played the festival already (kraftwerk, alt j, pixies), and others are just way to weak to attract a serious number of people (cage the elephant, liam gallagher...).

I hope they can somehow get some serious headliner and try to pull a decent edition.

Ok I get it, but I think some of these names could be in the mix. Add a bigger headliner and this could be an hypotethical lineup imo.

The Cure are a great sell out band, but except for them I didn't see anyone with such an appeal last year.

• Like 1

Yes, exactly. Last year was very weak. Plus unfortunately it turned out that The Cure also were far from a certain ticket selling giant. The festival was far from a soldout show, very far. And it was packed in previous editions with N Cave, QOTSA and Kings of Leon.