Craft beer on site?

matthewj4659

Hi all - long time lurker and first time Glastonbury goer here. Up in the west campervan site so been here 48 hours now, really enjoying our time here! I don’t suppose anyone could point me in the direction of anywhere selling any craft beers on site at all? Thinking along the lines of Beavertown/Northern Monk/Cloudwater/Magic Rock types? Obviously brought plenty with us but would be nice to be able to get a cold can/pint somewhere when we are out and about. Any help much appreciated. 

Get yourself to the Unfairground bar with the giant mouth for a door, ice cold pint cans from Arbor for a fiver - the Equanot is an absolutely cracking beer ?? (I think it’s gluten free as well, if that matters to anyone) 

22 minutes ago, matthewj4659 said:

Thanks for the replies guys, will post in here if I find anything myself too. Lovely day ahead. 

I'll do the same, won't be there until 7pm though (and have a bag of Cloudwater cans to tide me over!)

5 minutes ago, Jamesthedrake said:

Theatre Bar has Brooklyn Defender IPA, Hackney Hopster pale ale and a white pale ale. There’s also a little ‘brew bar’ down the path between other and pyramid that did cold cans of Brooklyn and Hopster. 

Hackney hopster is the one in the Taphouse! Definitely will seek out the Brooklyn!!! One of my favourites 

Edited by efcfanwirral

37 minutes ago, Jamesthedrake said:

Theatre Bar has Brooklyn Defender IPA, Hackney Hopster pale ale and a white pale ale. There’s also a little ‘brew bar’ down the path between other and pyramid that did cold cans of Brooklyn and Hopster. 

They're putting Hackney Hopster through those automatic half pint dispensers and it foams up something rotten. At the T&C it took me three "pints" before I realised I was getting 3/4 of a pint. They were less than interested when I complained. 

Taphouse had cottoned on to it and were pouring full pints out of jugs that had settled.