Car keys

Phil200147

AA will help if you are a member already, if you are not, find a mate who is, who has Gold membership. 

They don't ask for I'd when they come, just say u have lost your card aswell, don't know details. Just remember your mates address and post code. 

Edited by Swine_Glasto2014

1 hour ago, Deneva48 said:

I lost a camera there about 10 years back, not a cheap one either, I was gutted as it had so many pictures on it. When I got home I went online to the Glastonbury office web page for lost property, gave full description. I had more or less given up but 4 weeks later it was returned by post. Sort of gladdens the heart that there are lots of good people at Glastonbury.

I saw two young women hand in a wallet at one of the Lock Ups once. It was ferociously packed with cash, and they handed it right in. They had even somehow contacted the bloke's dad, so that he could tell his son where to go to collect his lost wallet. Am marvellous show of decency. Then I remember one of my friends going up to two mounted police people, and giving them a phone he'd found on the ground. That's all very admirable, but he happened to be gurning for his country at the time.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I lost my car keys at the Stone circle in 2008. I reported it to the festival office the next day and they gave me some cheese on toast while they had a look through a big box of lost keys.

About 6 weeks later the key arrived in the post with a handwritten note asking if I enjoyed the festival and saying they hoped I'd got home OK.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Maybe @Ayrshire Chris has hit that age where he is just reminiscing about the good old days and bringing back old threads are his way of doing that 😉 

and look he can't remember even doing it

(all a Joke Chris)

Anymore of that and I will tell nurse 

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

In connection with the lock ups, Glastonbury Festival once (donkeys years ago) had some written advice to use them to store 'any medication that you cannot be without'. We (in our camp) all 'got the picture' and I have done just that on many an occasion since. 

yep I store some spare insulin in them 😜