What are you all doing to cope with not going ??

babyblade41

It's strange listening to radio one and hearing people message in saying they are heading home, even more so that their final acts of the weekend were the likes of Billie Ellish. I've had some amazing memories from the final night of the festival, partying in the Temple in 2017, seeing the sunrise at the Stone Circle many times and silent disco's and the rest before heading back. Leaving before the final headliner especially on your first festival feels very alien to me at least but fair play to them life goes on.

4 minutes ago, robillustrates said:

It's strange listening to radio one and hearing people message in saying they are heading home, even more so that their final acts of the weekend were the likes of Billie Ellish. I've had some amazing memories from the final night of the festival, partying in the Temple in 2017, seeing the sunrise at the Stone Circle many times and silent disco's and the rest before heading back. Leaving before the final headliner especially on your first festival feels very alien to me at least but fair play to them life goes on.

Same bud. If I was there. Ie if be off wandering toward the SE Corner for the final push before passing out. 

My Mum is 63 and just rang me from the que to get in and is out now until sunrise from the Stone Circle. Fucking legend 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 9:35 PM, mandolin said:

If 2015 is anything to go by, I’ll start feeling better when I can watch it on iplayer and see people having an amazing time. I’ll find a person in each crowd who looks like they are having the most amazing time and I’ll decide that they got “my” ticket and that will be a good thing.  

I thought this was such a beautiful thing to say!  

I made a decision not to try for tickets this year (in recent years I found it very stressful and expensive coming from Ireland) but most of my mates didn't get tickets anyway.  

I watched on TV (no iPlayer access in Ireland) drinking lager and wearing ridiculously hippy clothes bought at Glastonbury in years past.  Did obsess a bit about Glastonburys past but it's them that I miss. Would have liked to see IICON stage.  Can't say I missed the heat - hopeless in it and have had to retire to tented acts in the past. Crowds looked IMMENSE on telly.   

Hope all the ticketless survived the weekend and that all the ticketed had the time of their lives. ✌️?