Help please

e2p2

See Tickets fucked up and didn't sent us the tickets (festival and a camper pass) in time before our flight here so I contact them and they said that they'll arrange replacement tickets for us in the tickets cabin in gate A. Then they realize that we have a camperven pass too and said that we should pick it all up at gate C. We told them that we arrive by bus so we can't get to gate C without getting into the festival so they said they will wait for us at the tickets cabin in gate A. Today we arrived there and See Tickets guys didnt find our tickets and said that they're probably at gate C and even got a lift from one of the guys who left the site. but we can't find any tickets cabin, just the ticket enquiry booth and they don't have tickets there. Is anyone know if there's a cabin near gate C? Or anyone I can contact? See tickets phone's directs me to the website because they're busy.. 

For any future See Tickets  fuckups Incidents - its worth to check with the security where they hand the stickers for the vans on the blue route. After more than 5 hours of running from one side to the other (outside the festival), we finally got the tickets!!

• Like 1