Firewood shop?

bombfrog

Anybody know where the firewood stall is this year?

Not in their usual spot by the glade in Other Stage field. Asked a steward who said he saw a place selling firewood at the bottom of Silver Hayes but just looked at every stall in SH but no luck, even asked at the market office but they didn't have a clue ?

Gutted. Its a big thing for us... a campfire at the end of the night when we all arrive back at the tent at the end of our day to natter about who we've seen. 

I'm taking it they are not banned as I've just asked minime to bring us some when he drives down tomorrow 

15 minutes ago, Digi said:

Gutted. Its a big thing for us... a campfire at the end of the night when we all arrive back at the tent at the end of our day to natter about who we've seen. 

I'm taking it they are not banned as I've just asked minime to bring us some when he drives down tomorrow 

Agreed, end of the night campfire is a big part of our festival 

4 minutes ago, THEBOILERMAN said:

I’m going off site tomorrow to buy some 

You could make a fortune :);

10 minutes ago, THEBOILERMAN said:

I’m going off site tomorrow to buy some 

I'll take a bag of logs... in Dairy please and thank you ? I've got some of those paper log things which we always use to get it going but it burns out way too quick 

6 minutes ago, Joeyjarmangtf said:

If someone can get the fire pit near me in Oxlyers going that would be swell. Had to put my jeans on!

Just got back from a wander and am currently sitting in my sleeping bag. The temp appears to have dropped really quickly