Favours for the Missing

parsonjack

Prob too late to organise properly for this year but just had a small idea to connect the 'Missing' with the Festival in some small way by asking those who are there to do small things for you....and provide photo evidence of it.

For instance....MrsP and I always go to Tiny Tea Tent late Sunday evening and have chai tea with a rum shot in it.  We sit by the fire, reminisce over the highs and lows of the weekend, tell each other we love each other and that we'll be back next year.  We then go home on Monday smelling of woodsmoke and oddly it's very comforting.  Daft, but it's just a little thing we do.

There must be loads of rituals that we all do that in our absence someone else could do for us, and make us feel a little connected.

If anyone there this year could do the Tiny Tea Tent thing for me I'd be really grateful ?

• Like 1