How full are the campsites?

shoptildrop

Thought I'd start this thread so people can update how full each campsite looks...

I'm watching from webcam only so restricted on what I can see, but I'll say that Pennards nearly looks full so whilst you might fit some small tents in there I'd look nearby instead

image.png.4c7f04abcccffbf451fbbb6943f99f37.png

Park Home and Oxylers filling up nicely but still decent space - next door in Paines still loads of space

image.thumb.png.feb35f608112b56b39005be226ae7110.png

Dairy, Bushy, Rivermead, Pylon and Darble still loads of space (Bushy is definitely they quietest camp so far)

Row Mead from what I can see is full, but can only see a section

Hope this helps :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, brightyoungthing2 said:

Thank you for this thread! Arriving about 3pm tomorrow by coach so this will prove v useful! Hopefully there will be room for a 3-man tent in South park/2.

South Park 2 looks pretty full but you might be okay with South Park 1, Back house or back of Baileys

image.thumb.png.5c3265629aaee637db08ac31171a73ba.png

20 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Looking at the webcam, It looks so busy already. Curious how many people have turned up so far. Wonder if the weather has encouraged people to arrive today.

I'm really surprise how full the west side is tbh even Bushy looks pretty busy, but looks like near river mead it's a bit more open...

Would anybody be kind enough to post a picture of the campsite stewards map showing what camping sites are available and maybe ask if they know what time Back house opens in the morning?

I would really appreciate it as for a group arriving crack of dawn tomorrow - Cheers :D

2 hours ago, brightyoungthing2 said:

Will be getting on site in a few hours (traffic permitting) how is South Park / south park 2 looking? Hoping to squeeze in a 3 man tent. Any help v much appreciated ❤️

Looks like South Park 1 still has space

image.png.26bb2ee15675beabff34b325586ed915.png

• Upvote 1

Just pitched up on the edge of pylon and tivermead next to the fence on the west, there is loads of space if you head to the corner of pylon and rivermead right next to the fence/river. It looks quite full if you look from the path but if you hug the fence to the west then there are big areas of grass still empty