Thursday Arrival Crew

Jackomanaco

8 hours ago, Jackomanaco said:

The excitement of seeing the Wednesday lot arrive is too much! Normally a early doors Wednesday guy but have a Thursday coach this year! Who's got another 24hours of waiting?

Exactly this! The campsite thread is killing me. London 11am coach for this one, I don't know how I'll sleep... we can do this!

6 minutes ago, Fishman said:

As others have said there is plenty of room in Darble & Pylon, but you can also head to the south-west. 

Bailey's and even South Park will have room at a squeeze but the best for Thursday arrivals is the green oasis that is Back House tucked between Baileys & Dairy. This one is only opened on Thursday morning and is hidden on all sides by hedges. No through traffic so guaranteed lush green grass.

That sounds like a little oasis. I use the lock ups all the time throughout the festival though so I might stick with pylon to be close to the one next to park farm.

Checking in with the Thursday crew.  I always go on Thursday.  Although every year on the Wednesday night I get home from work and have the "we could just leave now" discussion.  At certain point in that discussion we are definitely going to set off on the Wednesday night. 

We always leave on Thursday morning.

2 hours ago, Fishman said:

As others have said there is plenty of room in Darble & Pylon, but you can also head to the south-west. 

Bailey's and even South Park will have room at a squeeze but the best for Thursday arrivals is the green oasis that is Back House tucked between Baileys & Dairy. This one is only opened on Thursday morning and is hidden on all sides by hedges. No through traffic so guaranteed lush green grass.

Is Back house only ever opened on Thursday morning? as my sister-in-law is arriving around 5am tomorrow and have a group of 15 so was thinking Back house could be a good call for them

1 hour ago, shoptildrop said:

Is Back house only ever opened on Thursday morning? as my sister-in-law is arriving around 5am tomorrow and have a group of 15 so was thinking Back house could be a good call for them

Don't know what time it actually opens. It was definitely open by 9 last time. Always worth asking campsite crew when arriving.