Thursday Arrival Crew

Jackomanaco

13 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Couldn’t sleep last night.

We’re going to Glastonbury today people!!!!!!

Woke up an hour ago - bah!

going to spin shortly then coach at midday.

anyone feeling brave enough to take just trainers and no waterproof?’

6 minutes ago, Homer said:

Woke up an hour ago - bah!

going to spin shortly then coach at midday.

anyone feeling brave enough to take just trainers and no waterproof?’

Wellies are probably going to stay in the car. 

Waterproof jacket folds up small so that’ll come with. 

Have fun at spin! 

Been at work nearly an hour. Just over 7 hours until I can leave, 7.5 hours until I depart for Pilton and about 12.5 hours until I'm through those barriers!! 

I'm physically euphoric because I'm going TODAY, but also physically hurting thinking of people who've had TWO WHOLE DAYS before I even get there.

I'm bloody friday arrival! And I promised my 6 year old I'd come to sports day so I can't even leave until lunchtime.

I know I'm lucky to be going at all though - I can't wait to get there now. Thanks for the tips re the cold - i  had only packed my thin denim jacket. I hate being cold, so that would be been a disaster!

2 minutes ago, PollyPeach said:

I'm bloody friday arrival! And I promised my 6 year old I'd come to sports day so I can't even leave until lunchtime.

I know I'm lucky to be going at all though - I can't wait to get there now. Thanks for the tips re the cold - i  had only packed my thin denim jacket. I hate being cold, so that would be been a disaster!

Oxfam always have a nice selection of warm jumpers and ponchos on site.

I am here, got through the gate now problem and pitched up. Now time to open my Christmas presents  and have a bimble around the sites 

.. head to corner of Pylon/Rivermead if you are arriving today, loads of space there  Head to the corner, next to the west fence/river. Doesnt look there is from the path, but if you head in then theres load of space