The State Of The Queues

kalifire

15 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

What is the queue from the coaches like then...? That's also gate A, but presumably not a four hour queue from the coach stop?

We arrived at 07:30, wristbands on and kissing the grass at 09:15. I struggle to believe anyone’s queuing for four hours there if they’re coming off coaches. 

8 minutes ago, Glastokeeno said:

Never used gate A before guys, once you get to the end of the zig zag and turn the corner is it a straight line to the gates? Or more queuing systems? 

Once you’ve zig-zagged to the white overhead sign marking out drop-off/Nationals Express/See the separate queues meet and it’s a brief snake around to security. Took us 15-20 minutes from there to being in. 

Edit: I gather it’s different if you’re coming from car parks to the south? That sounds pretty grim. 

Edited by Bin Fish

10 minutes ago, Bin Fish said:

We arrived at 07:30, wristbands on and kissing the grass at 09:15. I struggle to believe anyone’s queuing for four hours there if they’re coming off coaches. 

Once you’ve zig-zagged to the white overhead sign marking out drop-off/Nationals Express/See the separate queues meet and it’s a brief snake around to security. Took us 15-20 minutes from there to being in. 

Edit: I gather it’s different if you’re coming from car parks to the south? That sounds pretty grim. 

Thanks mate, yeah were car park side. So no idea. I really miss feeling my shoulders hahaha

Beers needed

36 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Accident in London or they're holding buses back from departure points because of an accident near the site?

Did not get any more info sorry, but it started going really fast 15 minutes ago and i just got on the bus, seems to go back to normal. 

• Like 1

Just now, Joshuwarr said:

Is the variation between queueing times at PGA explained by the fact that some people at that gate came by coach (quicker access) and some queueing did not?

I think so. We came on a National Express coach and were shoo’d into a particular pen which is moving very fast 

Just now, Joshuwarr said:

Is the variation between queueing times at PGA explained by the fact that some people at that gate came by coach (quicker access) and some queueing did not?

Think so, but we’re not letting anyone join d queue at about 8.  Seems a right fuck up if D is now clear but that cud be bs.

We have the queue of PGB a hearty round of applause on our way back to Oxfield from the Tow & Hitch at about 4am this morning.

You lot are mental but reminded us why we are working to be here - because it means that much to so many people - we just have to get through that gate to the farm what ever it takes!