Missing coach ticket for coach + ticket package

Bannyman

Hi a friend has just checked to print her coach ticket for tomorrow and has found she never received the coach ticket email. This is with the coach and ticket package. She's emailed seetickets but no responses this late at night and things are understandably a bit stressful. She has the balance confirmation email and in that email it says that she has a coach. We all booked as part of a group and everyone else in the group has their tickets and are on the same coach so we assume she is as well. Coach 3pm tomorrow.

Any advice?

We all have that one just not her unfortunately. We have the original confirmation email for the deposits and that says we are all on the coach from same location. So hopefully that ties us all together and we can prove she's part of the group.

Tell your friend not to panic - almost certainly an issue with email rather than with the booking. If I remember rightly the coach lists are under the lead booker (i.e. the one that go put the tickets through) so my guess is you’ll all get on together. This time tomorrow she’ll be at Glasto amazed she ever worried about it. Enjoy!

In 2017 I actually somehow did not bring my coach ticket. I believe I went a funny shade of grey when I realised I had somehow brought a hotel booking confirmation instead... however the driver just needed the lead bookers ticket and confirmed the rest of us who were with him. Never been so afraid in my life ?

I was the lead booker in my group, and it came to light earlier today that only I had received a coach e-ticket. I'd assumed everyone else had received their tickets individually, and they had all assumed I had received all the tickets!

They all called seetickets this evening, and requested for their coach ticket emails to be resent. They now have their emails.

If you don't have enough time to do that, I would just print off the booking confirmation email as proof of purchase. Also, if you track your order on seetickets customer service, it shows your coach and seat numbers on there - so maybe take a screenshot of that too.