Sam Fender

sisco

32 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

I have a spare ticket for sold out Brighton, south balcony. Next Wednesday, if anyone interested? What I paid or bit less if like.

You might want to stick that up on here as well, was a thread set up a while back for tickets going spare

4 minutes ago, Clarence Clemons said:

just posted this in the war on drugs thread

"also I understand TWOD's saxophonist plays on and/or tours with Sam Fender's new record"

can anyone who has seen Sam Fender live confirm this? might only be relevant to his new touring and sound

Don't know if he'll of added a second saxophonist now but Sam has always played with Johnny 'Blue Hat' on sax since pretty much the start of his career, Johnny and his newcastle shirt have become an iconic staple of a Fender gig so i'm not sure if he would change that.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, CH0161 said:

Looking for spares for the Manchester gig on July 6th if anyone has any?

Hoping to get to see him twice in 2 weeks!

Check the Ticketmaster everyday there's often returns. Also join the fanclub on Facebook (although be wary of scams) and ask. 

As a Glastonbury newcomer and likely underestimating the size compared to the festivals I've been to, what are the chances of me managing to get from a Pyramid sub-headiner (Fender) to Other headliner (Foals), assuming the goal would be to be a decent way into the crowd for both? 

3 minutes ago, mttJ said:

As a Glastonbury newcomer and likely underestimating the size compared to the festivals I've been to, what are the chances of me managing to get from a Pyramid sub-headiner (Fender) to Other headliner (Foals), assuming the goal would be to be a decent way into the crowd for both? 

Pretty easy , foals will start about 45 minutes after fender ends 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mttJ said:

You'll be fine mate. Pyramid and Other are very close. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mttJ said:

Beautiful, that'll be a lovely Friday night for me then! Thank you!

Walk to the front of either far right or left side and then cut in horizontal. Don't try walking from the back. Or you can but just be harder. I don't see Foals a ridiculously big crowd but I might be wrong. you'll get there easy. Enjoy

Edited by danbailey80
  • Like 1