Sam Fender

sisco

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Sam was on my top 3 'must sees; this year so was gutted when he pulled out - I;d live a JP set as sound is always brilliant, but I fear an erly pyramid set

I hope he gets put back on Left Field as that would have been great. I dislike the John Peel tent as it's too small for the acts and has no sound/screen provision outside, but Left Field would have been an intimate banger of a set.

5 minutes ago, MJP said:

I hope he gets put back on Left Field as that would have been great. I dislike the John Peel tent as it's too small for the acts and has no sound/screen provision outside, but Left Field would have been an intimate banger of a set.

Not gonna lie, you've lost me there.  John Peel would be too small, but the smaller LeftField would be good?

3 minutes ago, MJP said:

As a second set, yes. On the assumption that most of the radio 1 listening crowd would go to John Peel.

Similar to Fontaines DC this year (although they played Williams Green too). You could literally walk in easily to the Leftfield set.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I wasn't expecting to like him  having wrongly lumped him in with Capaldi etc but the album is brilliant. Maybe it's  because I'm a big Springsteen fan but I like every song. The Borders especially. 

Shame I hadn't realised it when tickets for both his tours went on sale...

Ticket just popped up on Twickets for his Leeds gig...

Have no idea if that's anywhere near you btw :D

Edited by Quark