Sam Fender

sisco

16 hours ago, gordong said:

How early are people gonna head to his JP set? It’s gonna be rammed. 

Top tip when JP is busy is to head to the north side. Most people come in from the south (Silver Hayes/Beat Hotel) direction so it is always much quieter on that north side.

Almost certainly one of the biggest, if not the biggest JP crowds of the festival. It is normally the afternoon/early evening slots that get the biggest JP crowds rather than the headliners.

16 minutes ago, tazbang said:

Top tip when JP is busy is to head to the north side. Most people come in from the south (Silver Hayes/Beat Hotel) direction so it is always much quieter on that north side.

Almost certainly one of the biggest, if not the biggest JP crowds of the festival. It is normally the afternoon/early evening slots that get the biggest JP crowds rather than the headliners.

Thanks mate! This is my first year so pretty clueless about the whole thing. Yeah, I’m thinking of heading there like an hour early to make sure I’m in the tent. 

1 hour ago, tazbang said:

This!! Walked in from this side coming from camp in Lime Kiln Ground for Dua Lipa in 2017 and we ended up really surprisingly close to the stage before her set began.

50 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Real shame this, I was looking forward to catching him more than anyone this weekend, I really thought he would be the highlight. Never mind, hope he gets better soon, he is a real talent and sure we will catch him next year

Agree. Deadboys would have been a huge moment and so many other tunes. JP would have been an incredible atmosphere. Not many acts that get such excitement before an album is released. 

29 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Agree. Deadboys would have been a huge moment and so many other tunes. JP would have been an incredible atmosphere. Not many acts that get such excitement before an album is released. 

Was hoping for a Royal Blood (2014??) kind of atmosphere. Can’t wait for the album though. 

19 hours ago, tazbang said:

Gerry will get the biggest crowd in there. Shame Sam's not playing had him on my list