Where the heck is Pizza Tabun??

pie_and_a_pint

My favourite pizza spot, Pizza Tabun, is not in its usual spot down the track between Greeenpeace and Avalon. There’s a poncy vegan cheese truck in its place.

If anyone spots Pizza Tabun (It’s a big yurt with low seating inside) on their travels please let me know! 

I was not sure they would be there this year, as there has been no update on their facebook/twitter page.  If they are not in their usual spot my fears may be true (as they are my favourite as well).

They are also missing at End of the Road this year, which announced their food vendors the other day.

May have to find alternative Pizza....

21 minutes ago, pie_and_a_pint said:

Very sad. Lots of old favourites not here, and the hipster London-prices replacements just don’t do it for me :(

I feel the need to defend London here (as a Londoner) - but I just cant. the food is good but the prices you basically have to ignore unless you want to spend the rest of the day feeling guilty! (however do go and find Burger Bear which is fantastic!)

Edited by grilladelphia

Might be in a minority but I quite like the changing food stalls.  Yes it's a shame to lose favourites (I'll be broken if the Goodness Gracious falafel stand or Le Rac Shack vanish) but I also really like to try new ones.

Edited by Quark

5 minutes ago, grilladelphia said:

I feel the need to defend London here (as a Londoner) - but I just cant. the food is good but the prices you basically have to ignore unless you want to spend the rest of the day feeling guilty! (however do go and find Burger Bear which is fantastic!)

To be fair the prices up in Manchester centre seem to be catching up to the capital. I've come to accept festival prices now ??‍♀️

27 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

Maybe you could try the vegan cheese truck?

You might be pleasantly surprised :D

big up all the vegan cheeze gang! does anyone know if club Mexicana are there? (seem to remember it being in someones youtube vlog previously) their vegan "cheeze" sticks are one of lifes greatest pleasures

5 minutes ago, grilladelphia said:

big up all the vegan cheeze gang! does anyone know if club Mexicana are there? (seem to remember it being in someones youtube vlog previously) their vegan "cheeze" sticks are one of lifes greatest pleasures

Just checked their Instagram and they have 2 stalls this year. Looks like one in Left Field and the other nearer the Bandstand