My last ditch attempt for Glastonbury 2019 - Anything, anyone, please help!

daviesollie

With the countdown quickly running down to near 0, my partner and her parents on their way down to Glastonbury as I write this, and Thursday & Friday already booked off work, this is my last call for anyone with any advice or ways I can get in (without jumping the fence or being smuggled in, that's just silly). I feel like I've tried everything. Help please!

14 minutes ago, daviesollie said:

With the countdown quickly running down to near 0, my partner and her parents on their way down to Glastonbury as I write this, and Thursday & Friday already booked off work, this is my last call for anyone with any advice or ways I can get in (without jumping the fence or being smuggled in, that's just silly). I feel like I've tried everything. Help please!

Sorry to say it mate but if your not willing to van it or fence it then its very difficult this year with the kibosh put on the EPO bands. 

Get yourself down to Pilton ASAP! Get in the local pubs and keep your ears open... Plenty of locals who frequently travel in and out of the festival boundaries over the weekend and if you are lucky you will find one who is happy to take you in for a few quid. 

too was unlucky this year, but thankfully for me, so were all of my mates / family! So the Glasto FOMO is not hitting me quite as hard as previous years... In 2015 I was literally the only one of our gang of 15 odd who didn't get one, that sucked balls big time!!! So I feel your pain mate! 

It is easy for me to say only living 45mins up the road in Bristol I appreciate, but if you get yourself down there you will find a way in.. 

5 minutes ago, Gashead86 said:

Get yourself down to Pilton ASAP! Get in the local pubs and keep your ears open... Plenty of locals who frequently travel in and out of the festival boundaries over the weekend and if you are lucky you will find one who is happy to take you in for a few quid. 

too was unlucky this year, but thankfully for me, so were all of my mates / family! So the Glasto FOMO is not hitting me quite as hard as previous years... In 2015 I was literally the only one of our gang of 15 odd who didn't get one, that sucked balls big time!!! So I feel your pain mate! 

It is easy for me to say only living 45mins up the road in Bristol I appreciate, but if you get yourself down there you will find a way in.. 

Yeah I'm 200 miles away, just past Manchester. I was thinking of just driving down there and seeing what happens but would it really be worth it haha? Don't want to run the risk of losing out on loads of money.

@daviesollieGet your self over to chat right now 

15 minutes ago, Turtle Juice Bar said:

Looking for four reliable individuals to work three eight hour shifts on my Juice bar.

Will provide:

3 x meal vouchers per day 

Free refreshments (soft drinks and tea coffee)

£10 per hour 

Secure Staff camping area 

Hot Showers/Clean loos 

Traders pass for admission 

Urgent - all those interested please email turtlejuicebar@outlook.com

Good luck

37 minutes ago, keepad said:

Let’s us all know how you get on mate.

Seems very fishy to me.

This is the email I got, too.

Hi Ollie

Thanks for your interest.  

Please provide two passport style photographs for each of you.  Confirmation of both your full name and address. 

Confirmation of proof of address by way of utility bill or university enrolment letter or suchlike dated within the last six months.

Please also provide a refundable deposit of £250 per pass which will be refunded upon successful completion of your three shifts.  

Bank Details

Turtle Juice Bar

23-11-85

Kind Regards

Turtle Juice Bar

43 minutes ago, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Daviesollie... I am in the same boat dude, all my family have tickets and are there. Its driving me insane man and willing to bin off work and go and try. 

Could meet up, two heads better than one they say! 

It sucks so bad! I doubt there are any ways in now though. Be very lucky to, anyway. We need a miracle... 

24 minutes ago, kennedyman93 said:

Also up north in Leeds, been scouring the internet for a way into the festival. Can provide a lift down if you find a way in! 

No way to get in I don’t think :(

thinking of driving down there to see what the crack is ?

On 6/25/2019 at 8:28 PM, keepad said:

Let’s us all know how you get on mate.

Let me know if you drive down mate I’m in Bristol and can come with so desperate to go there as well after work on Friday to see if I can get in. If you do decide to come down and we don’t get in you can always crash at mine in Bristol!