A Crazyfool Glastonbury Message

Crazyfool01

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Good Morning everyone , wherever you may be in the world and whatever stage of prep you are at . I just thought I would take 5 minutes to do a pre Glastonbury thank you message in advance of the Festival .... Thanks first of all to Michael and Emily for hosting the worlds most incredible party ....... @eFestivals for his incredibly hard work and long hours running this site I hope you know how much your efforts are appreciated ..... thanks to @deebeedoobee and @Sawdusty Surfer for the level of detail in your ground reports , the weather threaders whos minute by minute reports we have all wanted to avoid looking at but couldnt avoid the sneaky dip into the thread .... Any fancy dressers who posted on the thread .. @CeriG for sorting my ticket out and great organisational skills .... @vintagelaureate and all the others who have been on here through the dark days of the fallow year ...... to every single volunteer I salute your efforts what a remarkable bunch of people helping to run this party and to FMS whos superb services I hope im not in need of this year and to the resalers the party is just going to be a better one next time 

Stay safe people , put those phones down and participate and have a fantastic festival 

See you around the farm CF X

Gonna start booking you for speeches old son... Well say and ditto.. If anyone is up by the pyramid pop by my flag.. Canadian and Dorset.. Just ask. 

Big love 

Guyoldson 

4 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Gonna start booking you for speeches old son... Well say and ditto.. If anyone is up by the pyramid pop by my flag.. Canadian and Dorset.. Just ask. 

Big love 

Guyoldson 

will definitely keep a look out ... and thanks :) .. just so many thankyous ... its fantastic :) 

3 hours ago, nikkic said:

Props to @Brave Sir Robin for the Spotify playlist as well!

2 hours ago, clarkete said:

Aye, as well as the others he's a lifesaver for me

Thanks chaps, as I am at the "why have I spent so much time on this playlist/not doing that again" part of the cycle, that is particularly nice to hear. Hope you found some good stuff through it!

Edited by Brave Sir Robin
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Thanks chaps, as I am at the "why have I spent so much time on this playlist/not doing that again" part of the cycle" that is particularly nice to hear. Hope you found some good stuff through it!

The playlist has been an absolute godsend! Thank you Sir!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

2016 Glastonbury ? it's been through the journey with me the last 2 festivals so it had to make an appearance this time 

Damnit! I've lost mine..   I was hoping this was confirmation that they could be bought on site this year!

8 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Damnit! I've lost mine..   I was hoping this was confirmation that they could be bought on site this year!

I'm sure I saw a sign saying there were for sale for £5 and £10 for water bottle 

Lovely messages on this thread and though I have never met anyone from here - I always miss the meet for one reason or another- I have enjoyed the banter and stories from everyone.  To all those going this week, have the time of your lives, and to those who were not so lucky, I do really feel for you and hope you are successful later in the year.