Are the campervan fields open yet?

Ian Gunpowder

5 hours ago, gmb1992 said:

I had no idea the campervan fields opened so early, I thought it was more of a this evening/ overnight thing. 

Do you just kick back and chill for the rest of the day and wander in tomorrow? 

I think I've been doing it all wrong!! 

Pretty much Dude. Get in the que early Tuesday, get in and park up and chill till Wednesday 

Just got set up in Quiet east E19. Nice and close to the gate. Zero queue to get in  

Ground conditions are great, no mallet needed to hammer in tent pegs, grass is VERY long; so nice and spongy for those with a tent! 

Any idea where people cater to watch the sunset later? 

3 hours ago, Mr_Hat said:

Just got set up in Quiet east E19. Nice and close to the gate. Zero queue to get in. 

Any idea where people cater to watch the sunset later? 

Was that with a family or general east ticket bud? 

Hill of death 

20 hours ago, eFestivals said:

E20, nearest the gate I've ever got. ?

I'm in East 20 too...a bit farther back than last year. Not quite sure how that happened...I only had a CV general ticket! We got directed into the quiet fields even though I told them I was supposed to be on the noisy side!! ? When we got parked up I checked our sticker and she'd given me a Quiet one!!