Steel cups

ceetee

Or there's these:

https://etsy.me/2ZMDoXe

Water Aid were meant to be selling them, but it fell through so I have quite a lot at home - a few weeks' work! Too late to post, but I guess I could bring a few in tomorrow if anyone's interested.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, buddiepaul said:

Previously, the sheepskin covers (in a range of colours) and lanyards were being sold at the information point at Williams Green.  They were very nice.

I bought mine at the Wateraid kiosk by the ribbon tower in the park. Think they sold out at a point though.

They help massively as the steel gets rather cold when containing a nice cold pint.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

Will the steel cups be a thing this year? I have one from a few years back so may bring it, but kind of pointless if they're selling paper cups and juts pouring in the beer.

Maybe decant into your steel pint so it's stays colder longer

1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

Will the steel cups be a thing this year? I have one from a few years back so may bring it, but kind of pointless if they're selling paper cups and juts pouring in the beer.

I’m sure we will get some updates with regards this … they attempted to do the worthy warrior stuff a few days back … and there will be other love the farm leave no trace things in the pipeline so they are fresh in our minds when we return to the farm 

54 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m sure we will get some updates with regards this … they attempted to do the worthy warrior stuff a few days back … and there will be other love the farm leave no trace things in the pipeline so they are fresh in our minds when we return to the farm 

Even though I do care about the farm, I don't use my steel cup for that reason, it just feels miles better to drink out of a solid cup than a paper one.

Where can I get a cup?
They are £5 form all WaterAid Kiosks.

Where can I use my cup?
At any of the free-flow bars across the Festival site. But unfortunately, our larger busy bar are not set up accommodate them this year. Please see our list of participating bars.

Why can’t I use the cup at busy bars?
We use automated beer machines to keep up with the demand which means we will not be able to process individual steel cup this year.

I gave the bar my metal cup but they served my drink in a paper cup. Why?
Apologies, the bars are busy and are doing what they can to keep up with demand. You can pour your drink into your steel cup and return the paper cup to the bar.

What if my cup is dirty?
Give it a clean or you can swap it for a clean one at one of our selected bars. Please see our list of participating bars.

Can I return the cup after I’ve used it?
Yes, please return all unwanted steel cups to any Information Point for a full refund.

PARTICIPATING BARS:

Glade Cafe and Bar
Bimble Inn
Greenpeace
Beer Bus
Strummer
The Cornish Arms
Bread and Roses
Lands End
Tap House
Cockmill

• Like 1