What's your preferred medium and view for the clashfinder?

clarkete

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

Someone suggested in a thread on here that they may have done away with the plastic wallet, but I don't know whether that's true or not? 

what? WHAT?! Too much change, stop the world  etc.

Although, single-use plastic, s'pose. 

2 hours ago, joeruss said:

Not if you go into Intinerary mode..

So just like the 'My Line Up' tab in the app... Without the hassle of printing, making sure the paper doesn't get damaged over a the 5 outdoor days, making sure you have the right piece on each day, checking the time each time you look at it to work out where you are in the day... blah blah blah blah. 

I can see im not converting anyone over to the idea and I'm not on commission from EE so ill leave it.

Hope everyone has a great festival, now im off to print my directions off and buy a AA road map to use with them. If only there was another way.

24 minutes ago, tskerrett said:

Hope everyone has a great festival, now im off to print my directions off and buy a AA road map to use with them. If only there was another way.

Hey there's no need to get like that, many people have different ways or preferences and come here to discuss them, don't take umbrage ?

Clashfinder Plan

Delete all the stages I never go to

highlight acts I must see in one colour, all the possibles in another colour, TBAs in a third.

Print double sided (this year it's two pages of A4),

Laminate for all weathers

Absentmindedly leave in my tent for most of the weekend .

Bimble about and have a better time for it

Edited by redrog
  • Upvote 1

Didn't realise til I idly went on the site while at the festival in 2017, that it does a  "Now & Next" thing as well, so you can see what you've highlighted that's on now, or soon.

That made me realise it was Confidence Man at 3am time, and off we went to The Rabbit Hole!

I customise so I get rid of the stages I never go to and custom print, usually 125% (following the printing guidelines to get rid of margins etc) which make the writing big enough to see after many ciders. I then print off 1 sided then copy 1-2 sided so I have 1 sheet per day. I take a few copies to distribute to neighbours! I like to be able to see what's on where so when I know on the ground/heat/wet conditions, whether I can be bothered etc I can see what/who is on where.

Edited by midlifecrisis

1 hour ago, tskerrett said:

So just like the 'My Line Up' tab in the app... Without the hassle of printing, making sure the paper doesn't get damaged over a the 5 outdoor days, making sure you have the right piece on each day, checking the time each time you look at it to work out where you are in the day... blah blah blah blah. 

I can see im not converting anyone over to the idea and I'm not on commission from EE so ill leave it.

I dont print anything out.. its all viewable offline in Mobile mode :)

3 hours ago, redrog said:

Clashfinder Plan

Delete all the stages I never go to

highlight acts I must see in one colour, all the possibles in another colour, TBAs in a third.

Print double sided (this year it's two pages of A4),

Laminate for all weathers

Absentmindedly leave in my tent for most of the weekend .

Bimble about and have a better time for it

? .... yep ... served me well for years, this.