Cigarettes

Lunabella

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

They only stock a few brands on site IIRC. It was always difficult to get hold of a pack of Marlboro Lights for example.

You might get more choice in Co-op as they stated they will be selling tobacco/cigarettes.

I haven't bought ciggies there for a couple of years, but last time I did (2016, I think) I remember buying some rolling tobacco and being surprised that it was about a quid cheaper.  Dunno about fags though.  I doubt there'll be much in it though.  

6 minutes ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

Fags and baccy tend to be cheaper at festivals.

We must have been attending festivals on different planets, not sure about glasto but not uncommon to be £20 a pack at a lot of festivals

6 minutes ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

Fags and baccy tend to be cheaper at festivals than the outside world.

Must be something to do with advertising or promotional stuff.

I did see Michael and Emily coming through customs at Stanstead recently with dozens and dozens of cartons of Lamberts under their arms. They were swearing blind it was for personal use...

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

What festivals have you been to?!?

I definitely remember them being about £18 at Leeds a few years ago and have paid £15 many a time at various ones. I did buy some at glasto 2017 at a stall just outside the common area but wasn’t in any state to remember the price, usually stock up before these days coz of being shafted price wise previously. Anyway, smoking is bad kids don’t do it

8 hours ago, Lunabella said:

For those in the know: is it cheaper to stock up on packs of cigs beforehand or to just bring one and buy more when on site?

Takes filters 18 to 10 years to disintegrate.. Please bin them...