Birthday ideas for the missus

Newts002

I need inspiration people!

My wife is celebrating her 40th when we're at the festival. We've never been to Glastonbury before. Does anyone have any good ideas for special moments. 

I have seen an mentioned in other thread to get lots of people to join in a giant happy birthday song along.

Is there anywhere special I can take her for lunch or cocktails or anything particularly mad to see or get her involved in. Open to all ideas! Ladies what would you like if it were you?

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, Newts002 said:

I need inspiration people!

My wife is celebrating her 40th when we're at the festival. We've never been to Glastonbury before. Does anyone have any good ideas for special moments. 

I have seen an mentioned in other thread to get lots of people to join in a giant happy birthday song along.

Is there anywhere special I can take her for lunch or cocktails or anything particularly mad to see or get her involved in. Open to all ideas! Ladies what would you like if it were you?

Thanks!

So much to do, see, get her into..... the list is endless......there are some restaurants on site taking bookings but they looked pretty full (the rocket lounge) healing fields for massage, beat hotel for pancakes and absinth cocktails.... get some food and watch the sun go down at the stone circle.....dance until the sun comes up..... make rings in the craft area..... just hope you have a bloody lovely time.

cheers

jamie 

• Like 1

Ribbon Tower.. If not to busy.. Take her up to the glasto sign. Take her to the dragon.. As above list is endless 

Dragon.. Do that not everyone knows about that and then the glastonbury sundowner seat with the hidden statue of the angel of glastonbury... If you look behind her there's a rock with her name.. K

• Like 1

I had my 40th there 3 years ago .... there is a birthday tent somewhere near the acoustic tent ... take some candles and buy a cake from an onsite bakery ... sing happy birthday somewhere where its busy , you should get quite a few people joining in ... its a good feeling being sung too by strangers ... and make sure she has a bloody big badge/ badges to wear 

• Like 1