Alcohol Thread

Rocinante

85 cans of cider! I am sure I will get bored of it by Sunday (if not sooner), but my body just doesn't agree with drinking large quantities of spirits (particularly vodka) continuously through the day, as I will just end up in a mess. Wish that wasn't the case!

Between me and my mate -

30 cans dark fruits Strongbow

20 cans fosters

4 litres of vodka. 6 Litres of Dr Pepper to mix with

20 cans of lemon hooch

1 70cl bottle of Bells (don't judge me)

1 litre of pimms substitute - Jeeves.

That's the lot

I wont have that much in the heat though.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

36 cans of Budweiser. A bottle of rum and a bottle of Southern Comfort. I suspect that I'll spend quite a lot of money at the bars on cold beer. Especially Friday. 

I'm also considering drinking water at some point over the weekend. Just not sure when.

30 cans dark fruits
10 cans fosters
10 cans captain morgans & coke 
1 bottle of captain morgans 
1 bottle of JD 
Plus mixers 

That's between myself and my girlfriend. We're on the coach so need to get these in our rucksacks really.  

8 cans Tesco cider

18 cans Wrongbow

12 cans Mallets Cider

Tbh planning on saving some for Boomtown and then just buying decent, cold cider at the bars where possible.  Might even try some cocktails etc. if money allows this year.  I think it must be my low tolerance but I have no idea how my friends, and probably people here too, get through 40+ cans, a litre of spirits, and several boxes of wine etc.!  You'd be weeing all the time haha 

57 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Got my Kahlua and vodka for breakfast White Russians (thank you festival tipsters!). Will grip a bottle or two of buckfast today somewhere and decant into plastic bottles. Cba with beer and cider, it'll be so hot I may as well make do with fresher, cooler pints.

Throw in a bottle of rum and that's pretty much what I'm bringing in.  May get a few cans of beer for the queue and post setting up tent times.

The excitement is getting too much.  I just want to be there!

Normally we drive down, this year is different though, particularly as I'm volunteering and my festival will have 24 hours of enforced non-drinking. For that reason I'm cutting down how much I take. Going to pick up 8 cans of John Smiths and a bag of goon this evening to get me to Wednesday, and @tumbles is being an absolute gent and taking 30 John Smiths down for me in his motor on Wednesday. Should probably pick up a bottle of port too, wouldn't be a Sunday at a festival for me without one!

20 cans of Thatchers Haze, 15 cans of Heineken, 70cl of apple vodka, 70cl of mixed berries vodka, 1L of normal vodka, 35cl of jim beam red stag, 50cl of cpt morgans. See you on the other side. Was gonna take wine too but death would almost be imminent.