Been offered a way in

shouldi

What a positive response.  Definitely do it, but

1) If donating the ticket money will help ease your conscience, maybe consider donating some to the good people at eFestivals.  After all, they all seem to be on your side!

2) While the overcrowding issues from gate-crashers are all but gone nowadays, there are still times and areas of the site that get dangerously overcrowded.  Therefore, as somebody illegally inflating the numbers in the festival, I expect you to avoid adding to these problems and only see acts in empty tents and move between areas in the small hours of the morning! ?

On 6/24/2019 at 12:07 AM, shouldi said:

Please read. Opinions and perspective requested. What would you do?

I didn't try for a ticket this year because I couldnt afford it at the time.

I've just been offered a way into the festival. It's someone very close to me that's doing me a favour and I think it's legit.

Pros:

I'd get to go to Glastonbury

Cons:

Morally questionable. I would donate the cost of the ticket to Greenpeace if I ended up going for it.

Festival licence at risk? People have always/will always get in without a ticket though.

My other half couldn't come. They would find it hard (but are telling me go! go!)

Only know a couple people going. I think I'd be fine on my own though.

Might not even get in. Would take considerable effort for me to even get to the site.

Thoughts?

How did it go? Out of the clink yet?

23 hours ago, eFestivals said:

no no no.

Chris has his own personal access tunnel, built by the Eavii to ensure Chris can always get to the stage.

Even if there's only cows to perform to.

I heard the queue to go in was insane on the tunnel this year. Apparently the Chemical Brothers got a lot of glass confiscated and Fatboy Slim had to present a photo ID and a bunch of other documents because the photo on his ticket is from 2005 and he doesn't look at all like that guy. Chris was upset because he was late for his first guest performance at the Bimble Inn on Wednesday and because his tunnel isn't as exclusive as it used to be.