Wristband Colours

adamg1602

13 minutes ago, Katew said:

What colour are the staff epo 

Please..... as  I I’m getting in, in the back of a van and I want to adorn my wrist with something that kinda looks like a band to stop myself getting oik’d out. 

Did  I finish that ok for you?

Edited by Yeo-vile idiot

20 minutes ago, Yeo-vile idiot said:

Please..... as  I I’m getting in, in the back of a van and I want to adorn my wrist with something that kinda looks like a band to stop myself getting oik’d out. 

Did  I finish that ok for you?

I would say the people who's van u got in should know if they don't I would assume your organs are gonna get harvested 

6 minutes ago, Yeo-vile idiot said:

When the sarcasm is lost 

Fucking hell.

Reminds me of working in 2015 - Friday night / Saturday morning overnight shift so well into the festival. Gate B, at about 3am. Some bloke clearly well out of it staggers towards the gate - not that unusual at that time of night. I ask to see his wristband, and he responds by showing me something obviously fashioned out of a Sainsburys carrier bag - which I think in colour terms wasn't a million miles away from the public wristband of the year, at least by the lights at the gate anyway.

When I asked to see the real one, he tried to convince me it was real - which was difficult considering he was so far gone that he could barely speak. It actually took me a few minutes to call security over - it was such a half arsed attempt that I assumed he was joking and had a real wristband that he'd removed or was on the toilet truck crew and so wore it around his ankle or something along those lines.

• Like 1