Will we see any difference?

keepad

So next week we will be in the most amazing place and will be having the time of our lives.

We know to look after the farm and get behind groups like Extinction Rebellion who are spreading awareness of the much bigger picture, however do you think will we see any difference on the Monday clean up operation?

It would be nice to think the images of the mountains of discarded tents etc will be a thing of the past, I will get off my soap box now before I’m pushed and wish you all the best time ever.

F2996991-A61C-4C98-AC34-416C8B99C690.jpeg

Edited by keepad

it might not happen overnight .... but I've said this before on here .... people are like sheep and dont like to be the only ones leaving a shit tip ... the more that is left the more others leave .... even if you haven't signed up to become a worthy warrior take a roll of bin bags and offer some out to neighbours that are obviously not cleaning up and start to sweep bigger areas around your tent ... people will soon follow the lead ... just have a look at the always immaculate cyclist camping ... can you imagine anyone in there daring to leave a tip behind ?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bathimp said:

We will be litter picking the site at 6am Friday to Monday morning. Please help us all get finished quickly. Especially the Pyramid field ;)

Thanks in advance. 

im sure the members of this site aren't the ones that need convincing .... its the 40,000 on that other site .... Thanks in advance for the sterling work you guys do ... I for one will be doing my bit :)