Bar Prices?

Barneym

Any interesting soft drinks available, rather than just coke, red bull etc? My girlfriend is on antibiotics which are likely to make her sick if she drinks, so will be a sober festival (in  terms of alcohol anyway) for her this year. Not there till later so not sure whether to stock up en route?

1 minute ago, sidewinder679 said:

Any interesting soft drinks available, rather than just coke, red bull etc? My girlfriend is on antibiotics which are likely to make her sick if she drinks, so will be a sober festival (in  terms of alcohol anyway) for her this year. Not there till later so not sure whether to stock up en route?

Main bars and stalls are pretty limited from what I’ve seen so far. Standard cans of coke, sprite etc. 

Loads of stalls selling juice and smoothies though. 

2 minutes ago, sidewinder679 said:

I guess the Co op will have some sort of selection?

On 6/23/2019 at 7:55 PM, philipsteak said:

@glasto-worker

Any idea if WBC bars are going to be selling alcohol free beers? Things have got better now as quite a few are in cans so I can take my own but it'd be nice to get some cold ones.

Spotted some on sale but its a crew bar ( Arcadia)  have a look at public bar in Arcadia area as they may be connected !!! 

22 hours ago, Simpo said:

I haven't taste tested since the change, but Carlsberg changed their recipe recently. Heard it's better.

I seriously doubt it. Anyone who believes their marketing guff saying "we have made it taste better" without having said how and keeping the percentage the same, is a gullible person.